DELETING THE APP DOES NOT CANCEL PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Tap on the "gear icon" in the Style Profile
- Tap on "My Account".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then choose "Cancel Subscription".
- You should see your current subscription change to "(cancelled)", but you'll be able to access the app until the end of your current payment period.
- If you run into any issues, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you signed up via iTunes in the app, you can also follow the instructions on how to cancel/manage your subscriptions through Apple:
- Go to the Settings App on your device.
- Scroll down, then choose iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in or use Touch ID).
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
In order to access any of the Cladwell products, you must have an active Cladwell Subscription.
If you are attempting to cancel your 7-day free trial, deleting the app is all that needs to be done.
Canceling CAPSULES FOR WOMEN
- In the Account tab of Your Settings (accessed through the Menu at the top left) you can deactivate your account, which immediately cancels your subscription, stops future billings, and unsubscribes you from promotional emails.
- From the Billing tab in Your Settings, you can cancel your subscription. This option prevents future billings, but you can continue to access your account until the end of your current billing cycle. You’ll also continue to receive emails from Cladwell. Don’t worry, you can opt out from those separately if you change your mind later.
Canceling ROADMAP FOR MEN
- Click on your user account icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Visit the Settings Page by clicking the gear icon next to the username.
- Click on "Deactivate Account" at the bottom of the menu
If you experience an error while following the steps above, please contact us.