To view total number of outfits, tap on the Style Profile page. You'll see an outfit count to the left of your streak, under the profile picture. To view for each capsule, just tap on the capsule manager tool in the top left corner of the app (the hamburger menu!), then tap on a capsule. Your Style Profile will change to reflect the number of outfits for whatever capsule you're in.
Articles in this section
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?
- What are capsules? How do I create a capsule in the iOS app?
- Where do I view total number of outfits in my closet and capsules?