You can create your own outfit (not recommended by Cladwell) in the app. Here's how: either swipe to where the fourth outfit would be and tap "build an outfit" or tap on the small icon to the left of "log outfit" that looks like a notepad. From there, you can edit the recommended outfit. If you run into issues or have questions, let us know.
Articles in this section
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- I have a subscription to the iOS app. Why can't I log in to the web version?
- How do I change my weather location?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?