You can create your own outfit (not recommended by Cladwell) in the app. Here's how: either swipe to where the fourth outfit would be and tap "build an outfit" or tap on the small icon to the left of "log outfit" that looks like a notepad. From there, you can edit the recommended outfit. If you run into issues or have questions, let us know.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?
- What are capsules? How do I create a capsule in the iOS app?
- Where do I view total number of outfits in my closet and capsules?
- What are the terms and conditions for Cladwell's Instagram giveaways?
- I have a free subscription to the iOS app. Why can't I log in to the web version?
- Can I log an outfit with a dress or skirt and pants or leggings?
- Can I add more than four items to an outfit?
- Where can I view my favorited outfits?
- How do I unlog an outfit?