The default is that your Cladwell profile will be public - to change your profile to private, un-toggle the "Explore Profile Public" to be white. When your account is marked as private, friends won’t be able to find you or follow you. We are working toward adding follower requests, but don’t have it enabled in the app today. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns!
Articles in this section
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?
- What are capsules? How do I create a capsule in the iOS app?
- Where do I view total number of outfits in my closet and capsules?
- What are the terms and conditions for Cladwell's Instagram giveaways?