The default is that your Cladwell profile will be public - to change your profile to private, un-toggle the "Explore Profile Public" to be white. When your account is marked as private, friends won’t be able to find you or follow you. We are working toward adding follower requests, but don’t have it enabled in the app today. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns!
Articles in this section
- Watch The App Demo
- Promo Codes & Discounts
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- I have a subscription to the iOS app. Why can't I log in to the web version?
- How do I change my weather location?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?