The default is that your Cladwell profile will be public - to change your profile to private, un-toggle the "Explore Profile Public" to be white. When your account is marked as private, friends won’t be able to find you or follow you. We are working toward adding follower requests, but don’t have it enabled in the app today. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns!
Articles in this section
- Watch The App Demo
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- How do I change my weather location?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- How can I change my password?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?