You can find your own outfit photos either on the "following" part of the Explore feed (with your logged outfit) or by tapping "history" (the clock icon on the home page) to view all past outfits and outfit photos.
Articles in this section
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- I have a subscription to the iOS app. Why can't I log in to the web version?
- How do I change my weather location?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?