If you've updated to version 4.0, you can add photos to your logged outfit (after it's been logged) by tapping "add a photo" at the bottom of the outfit on the Home/Get Dressed page. Once you add the photo, you can view it on your Explore "following" feed or in your Outfit History (the clock icon on the home page).
Articles in this section
- Watch The App Demo
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- How do I change my weather location?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- How can I change my password?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?