If you've updated to version 4.0, you can add photos to your logged outfit (after it's been logged) by tapping "add a photo" at the bottom of the outfit on the Home/Get Dressed page. Once you add the photo, you can view it on your Explore "following" feed or in your Outfit History (the clock icon on the home page).
Articles in this section
- What is the "personal stylist" chat feature?
- My app is crashing. What do I do?
- EXPLORE: How do I add photos to my outfits?
- EXPLORE: How do I view my own outfit photo?
- EXPLORE: What does the green check mark mean?
- EXPLORE: How do I change my profile from public to private?
- How do I change my temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
- Can I create/log my own outfit?
- What are capsules? How do I create a capsule in the iOS app?
- Where do I view total number of outfits in my closet and capsules?